Chasing The Light Art Website
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights.
- You agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Chasing The Light Art upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Chasing The Light Art users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password if applicable secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- Any comments left in the Reply section are subject to Chasing The Light Art approval
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content , including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, images,, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Chasing The Light Art.
- You must not access Chasing The Light Art by means other than those permitted by Chasing The Light Art.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (“spam”) to any Chasing The Light Art users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way Chasing The Light Art is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
Content Policy for comments on pages and posts
Any comments submitted on each and all pages and posts will only be published after review by the admin for Chasing The Light Art.
- No abusive or offensive language
- no spam
- no links to third parties
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Chasing The Light Art is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. and will not become involved in disputes between you and other users.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site . Chasing The Light Art does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that Chasing The Light Art is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
- YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Instagram’s express consent).
- Chasing The Light Art does NOT claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service.
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Chasing The Light Art may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Chasing The Light Art name and logo are trademarks of Chasing The Light Art, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Chasing The Light Art. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Chasing The Light Art, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Chasing The Light Art.
- Although it is Chasing The Light Art’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
- Also, Chasing The Light Art reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Chasing The Light Art, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Chasing The Light Art encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. Chasing The Light Art is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Chasing The Light Art will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Chasing The Light Art ‘s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Chasing The Light Art Chasing The Light Art does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Chasing The Light Art is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Chasing The Light Art to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Instagram provides.
For more information on cookies. Website
For more information on Google Privacy and Terms Website
For more information on Chasing The Light Art Terms and Conditions Website
For more information on Adsense Website